Total Support Training
Swagelok Total Support Training hosted by Swagelok Louisiana is designed for anyone dealing with instrumentation, such as fabricators, contractors, operators and technicians who install fittings. Engineers and draftsmen who design systems will benefit from a better understanding of the capabilities of tubing systems.
Participants will walk away with extensive knowledge of tube fitting safety, tubing safety, focusing on proper Swagelok tube fitting installation, pipe lubrication and tubing tools. Participants will perform hands-on exercises and take home a seminar manual, tube bending calculator and a practical exercise piece.
- Advantages of tubing systems compared to pipe
- Criteria for tubing selection such as environment, temperature and pressure
- Proper care and handling of tubing
- Proper assembly of fittings
- Gaugeability, re-tightening instructions and pre-swaging instructions
- Familiarization with the tube cutter, tube deburrer, and tube benders
- Exercises that demonstrate time-saving fabrication techniques
This is an all-day, 8-hour course. Tools used for training purposes will be provided. Tool sets are available at a reduced price, and include a gap inspection gauge, tubing cutter and deburring tool, and 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, and 1/2 inch hand tube benders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (225) 926-5520 for more information. Additionally, our training and services manager Jacob Breaux can be reached via email at email@example.com. Seating is limited so call today to register!