Orbital Welding System Training
The Swagelok Orbital Welding System Training course is designed specifically for technicians, engineers and welders who will be responsible for performing welding operations with the Swagelok Welding System.
Participants will demonstrate understanding of the Swagelok Welding System and variables that affect welding and welding techniques. Participants will perform an actual welding exercise, and will be assessed in an examination.
- Techniques employed in performing Orbital Welding
- The Swagelok Welding System - How it works
- Utilizing the Swagelok Welding System Users Manual
- Power supply controls and developing weld parameter guidelines
- Key elements of good welding procedure and evaluation of weld quality
- Performing actual welding with set-up
- Weld evaluations
This seminar is highly customizable. The specific content of the seminar, the depth to which each topic is discussed and length of the seminar depend on your unique needs. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (225) 926-5520 for more information. Additionally, our training and services manager Jacob Breaux can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.